MyPack will provide general guidelines to select the best market for a new technology. These guidelines will provide tools and methodologies to packaging and manufacturing industries, for an appropriate commercial development strategy taking into account:
– The environmental efficiency (direct impacts of packaging, food waste impacts, optimized recycling, preserved consumer health),
– The consumer adoption,
– An optimized industrial feasibility.
These general objectives will be developed for two groups of packaging technologies:
- PROMOTE THE DEVELOPMENT OF BIOPLASTIC PACKAGING;
- PROMOTE THE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF BIODEGRADABLE AND COMPOSTABLE PACKAGING
- PROMOTE THE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF PACKAGING FROM RENEWABLE RESSOURCES
- PROMOTE THE DEVELOPMENT OF ELABORATED (HIGH BARRIER AND ACTIVE) PACKAGING TECHNOLOGIES.