Free webinar organised by KIDV in the framework of MyPack, H2020 project
Wednesday 29th September2021, from 15:00 to 16:30 CEST
How can the sustainable behaviour of consumers be stimulated in the field of packaging? How are packaging features being perceived by consumers? And how are the benefits that are provided by the packaging traded off towards the final choice of buying the product? During this webinar, various researchers will shed light on their research related to consumer behaviour and sustainable packaging. The results will enable us to encourage consumers to make sustainable packaging choices.
- Introduction: What is MyPack?– Marcel Keuenhof, KIDV – MyPack
- RUG research on consumer behaviour– Ellen van der Werff, University of Groningen (RUG)
- A meaningful reminder on sustainability: when explicit and implicit packaging cues meet– Giulia Granato, Wageningen Universiteit & Research (WUR) – MyPack
- Branding and consumer behaviour– Christel de Bruijn, IPSOS
- Panel discussion with the above-mentioned speakers – moderated by Tao Heslenfeld and Marcel Keuenhof
To participate, please register here.